Advising on business innovation, digitalization, IT strategy and new operating models, Fabian helps enterprises to transform their businesses towards the digital world by using employees and IT as key enablers.
Fabian is Managing Partner Central Europe at Arthur D. Little. He is based in our Frankfurt office, and is the Practice Leader of our Technology & Innovation Management Practice in Central Europe.
For over 20 years, Fabian has been serving clients cross sector in :
- IT Strategy, IT Architectures, IT Operating Models
- Transformation of large enterprises and landscapes
- Big Data and Cloud Services
Examples of his work include:
- Fabian managed several complex business & technology transformation projects, including digital innovation and simplification/cost cutting for top-tier companies in different industries
- Digitalization strategies for several enterprises, e.g., insurance, railway, automotive supplier, airline
- Cost-cutting program on processes and IT with savings of ~100M€ per year
- Large-scale governance and organization optimization
- Business strategy for a large IT service provider
- Management of a >200M$ IT optimization program (architecture, processes, governance, security) for a telecommunication company
Fabian has a passion for professional photography and film making.